Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008!


to ring in the new year, after mommy and daddy waking me at midnight, we went to bubbe and pops annual new years day dinner where we eat and played with the warfel/mondelli family and cousin sam, aunt connie and uncle ron. the mondelli girls and i had so much fun!

wow what a year 2007 was... i was born, learned to smile, starting rolling over, crawling and i am almost ready to walk... lets not forget clapping, laughing, babbling and showing how much i love my parents or the so big everyone else knows...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Welcome to the castle of our new little prince, Hunter Samuel. Sit back and enjoy as our prince starts his journey to become a king. Hunter Samuel McElwain Born on February 15, 2007 at 6:43 pm 7 lbs, 7oz 20.5 inches