Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!







What a fun filled Thanksgiving week I have been having. It started off last Sunday with a McElwain family brunch in York. Then there was a few shopping trips with my favorite shopping partners Bubbe and Pop!

On Wednesday cousin Rebecca came from Boston to spend a few days with us. We had so much fun with her and can not wait for her to come again.

On Thanksgiving day, we had everyone at our house and we ate and ate and ate and Rebecca helped cousin Joseph and I make snowmen crafts. I loved the tofu turkey and the cool whip for the pumpkin pie!

We all needed today to rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although we have differences in culture, but do not want is that this view is the same and I like that!

Anonymous said...

If you could give more detailed information on some, I think it is even more perfect, and I need to obtain more information!
decorative fishing net

Welcome to the castle of our new little prince, Hunter Samuel. Sit back and enjoy as our prince starts his journey to become a king. Hunter Samuel McElwain Born on February 15, 2007 at 6:43 pm 7 lbs, 7oz 20.5 inches