Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Hunter!

I had an amazing birthday! Mommy and Daddy had the house decorated when I woke up and we had a special breakfast from Fedora with banana chocolate chip pancakes! Then I got a new bike! My daddy has been dreaming of the day I got this bike. After a nice nap my friends and family came over for a dino-mite party! We searched for dinosaur eggs, made pictures with dino stickers, decorated dinosaur cookies and then ate dino cake and cupcakes! It was so much fun. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I love being 2!


1 comment:

the isaacs said...

WOW! i can't believe your lil guy is TWO! happy (belated) birthday Hunter!!!

Welcome to the castle of our new little prince, Hunter Samuel. Sit back and enjoy as our prince starts his journey to become a king. Hunter Samuel McElwain Born on February 15, 2007 at 6:43 pm 7 lbs, 7oz 20.5 inches