Monday, September 14, 2009

Laurie Berkner Band VIP style

Laurie tickling me

me and Laurie


resting on the green room couch


lamby on my head


My friend Luke and his mommy Jess took mommy and I to see Laurie Berkner Band in concert at The State Theater. Through some vip status of Luke's Grandpop we got 5th row tickets and back stage passes. We had to wear PJs to the concert because it was a pj party! We even brought lamby since we needed a stuffed animal for our head!

When we went back stage, at first I wanted nothing to do with the band even when they sang my favorite "choo choo" song just for me. Then Laurie started playing with me and I decided to give her a chance.

It was so much fun! Thanks Jess and Luke and Grandpop!!

No comments:

Welcome to the castle of our new little prince, Hunter Samuel. Sit back and enjoy as our prince starts his journey to become a king. Hunter Samuel McElwain Born on February 15, 2007 at 6:43 pm 7 lbs, 7oz 20.5 inches