Monday, September 6, 2010

Northampton, Mass and Boston









A few weeks ago I went with Bubbe, Pop and Mommy to see cousin Rebecca graduate Smith College in Northampton, Mass. While there, I went to the Eric Carle Museum. It had a library where we read books and did puzzles, an art room where I got to paint with Pop and a beautiful gallery of illustrations.

On the way to pick daddy up from the train, we stopped at The Dr. Seuss Memorial Sculpture Garden in Springfield, Mass. They had about 6 gigantic sculptures based on the different Dr. Seuss books.

We also went to Rebecca's graduation and I finally got to meet my Uncle Tom and cousin Jeff. I had so much fun with them both.

From there we went to Boston for a few days. We walked around Newbury Street, Little Italy, Fanueil Hall on the first day. The second day it rained so we went to the New England Aquarium where I got to touch all sorts of slimy ocean dwellers. We had dinner in Copley Square and our last day we stopped in Cambridge so I could get something at the Curious George book store.

It was a great trip. Here are some pics. I will post the link to the whole album.

No comments:

Welcome to the castle of our new little prince, Hunter Samuel. Sit back and enjoy as our prince starts his journey to become a king. Hunter Samuel McElwain Born on February 15, 2007 at 6:43 pm 7 lbs, 7oz 20.5 inches